Safe way to spray
© Frances Michaels
- Wait for settled weather with little wind and no rain.
- Dress yourself well, wear long sleeves and rubber gloves, follow packet direction carefully.
- If you suffer from allergies, wear a dust mask when handling any powdery substance.
- Only make up the amount you will use in one application. Into the sprayer put the correct amount
of concentrate. Fill slowly with water. Add 5 drops of washing-up liquid to act as a wetting or
- Spray in the early morning or late afternoon to avoid burning the leaves and to reduce the impact
on non-target insects.
No liability will be accepted by Green Harvest, its owners or employees as to the accuracy of any information.
No responsibility will be taken for damage to property or persons due to information given about a product or technique.
No responsibility will be taken for the loss of a crop or income due to information given about a product or technique.
Shopping here is private and secure.
Copyright © 2001 - 2022 Green Harvest Organic Gardening Supplies
No part of this website may be reproduced without permission of the owner